Friday, July 27, 2007

Goodbye!

I would say all the good byes from the sound of music but I would rather not spell all those other language good byes. I am having a hard enough time spelling english words correctly. So we are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning. I need to get the oil changed. And a few more errands done. We still haven't told the kids where we are going. We will tell them in the morning. We won't be back until Aug 6. Then that leaves me one day to do the laundry and have the 2 oldest repack for their Utah trip the next day. We haven't been gone that long since my Connecticut trip when Hannah was 18 months old! This is the first time since our trip to Nevada back when we only had Amber and Kelsea that we will gone that long with Lee Joe too. He gets his first REAL vacation. He needs one. He has been leaving around 6 or 7am all week and getting home after 10pm most nights this week. Last night it was 11:00. He has been helping his very good buddy do dirt work around the house he is having built in Nampa. That is around 30-40 minutes from us. He is exhausted and keeps on going. I don't think we are going to come rested at all though.

4 comments:

Maryanne said...

I can't wait to find out where you are going. I hope that you all have fun. I want to take one of those big vacations. Anyway send my love.

Janika said...

Hope you are having fun. You'd better tell us as soon as you get home. You can sleep before you post ONLY if you get home after 10pm. Hear me?

Unknown said...

I'm thinking Alaska since you used to live there.

Janika said...

Well, it certainly isn't Texas, since they used to live there.