Friday, July 20, 2007

sort of bummed

We missed Ty and the crew out in Middleton. I am bummed and Kelsea is bummed too. Too many appointments Tues and Weds and it was still stinking hot. Today it cooled off. My big joke was it is cold with a high of 92! It was so pleasant today.
Kelsea had her first physical therapy visit on her ankle. No wonder I didn't want to schedule that appointment. Now we are in for it some more. 3 days of therapy a week for a month. Since I don't swear #&#%#%#&$(*&#&%)*$%#)($%?>":#$*#$&#$&%*(#&# Pretend those were a slew of a bunch of bleeps over horrible words people don't want to hear.

3 comments:

Maryanne said...

I don't remember hearing that her ankel was bad.

Kim and family said...

She broke it over memorial weekend.

Janika said...

Just tell the other kids that all activities are out until therapy is done. No, no, I know! Let Kelsea WALK to her physical therapy appointment! That way here ankle will be nice and warmed up by the time she gets there--easier to work with.