Thursday, July 19, 2007

The latest

I am finally feeling better. Hooray! Almost 3 weeks of sick is no fun. I thought I might have lost a little weight and my neighbor says she thought so too. I stayed up till 3am Sunday/Monday shampooing carpets and getting other things done. Finally got the coolers out to the garage. I have also this week replaced and hung blinds in three rooms now and hung a new curtain rod and put our aquarium stand together. We have a ceiling fan in one of three rooms we need to hang one in. With this 100 degree heat we need them upstairs. So Kelsea is enjoying hers. I was able to finally disinfect both bathrooms. I think I am finally getting motivated enough or at least feeling well enough that the kitchen is about to get worked on again.

I got great deal on a camera today. I was shopping for a kodak camera so I could use my picture printer with it still. They had one on clearance at target for $139 it was origionally a 199 camera. Then they took another 30% off since it was the display model. So I got it for $99!!!
It is an 8.0mp I think my other camera is maybe around 4. Kelsea is taking photography this year and she will need a camera anyway so woohoo for me!! She still takes my camera all the time. She took my camera phone the other day and took pictures of arms and legs in positions that made them look like butts. You never know what she is up to next or what the backround might be on my phone.

1 comment:

Janika said...

Do you have Fry's electronics? My husband loves that stinkin store. They always have good deals like that. That is how I got my video camera.