Thursday, March 02, 2006

We are having a calm week. Lee Joe has been taking it easy. His ear is still gross. It so swollen all around it . He is on Tylenol for pain and it is working well, that is until it wears off. He went to the Doctor today. The doctor said he put a tampon in Lee Joe's ear. We both cringed and laughed at that kind of wording for the sponge looking thing in his ear. The Doctor said the hearing aid that might be best would be one where they put a post in the bone behind his ear. Now that would make him look like frankenstien. We have been able to find humor in it all. The thing that covered his ear and made him look like a one eared pirate actually looks like a "cup" -the guy thing. except it is round. The doctor said his ear looks good and he goes back again next Thursday. They gave us a prescription for ear drops. We called on how much they would cost-$98.00. I think we will het the doctors office up for more of their free samples.

This week since he has been home we bought a lawn mower with a couple a gift cards we got for Christmas and Lee joe's side work money. The kids activites have been manageable. And it the last week for a lot of it.

Amber brought home a note saying she was accepted in the Jr High Honor Band. So she will be in 2 groups again in the Music week Concert in April.

Funny story I read in a magazine. It was a most embarrassing moment story. This lady went to the bathroom in an airplane. She didn't realize the seat was up when she sat down so when she fell in to the toilet she flushed it on accident. When she flushed it it suctioned her to the toilet. She tried to get herself unstuck but couldn't. She had to ask a flight attendant for help. The flight attendant couldn't help her get unstuck so they had to call the captain to come and help her and he finally got her unstuck from the toilet.

I laughed so hard!! But that would be so awful. I was going to tell you another funny story that happened to someone I know very recently but I was asked not to repeat it so I will honor that and snicker and laugh to myself. Sorry.

Friday is pretty quiet. For some reason the Jr high gets out early tomorrow. Amber is going up to Donelly on a young women's snowmobile trip. Kelsea is going to stay home so she can make it to her last game and team party. Kylee and Autumn have their game on Sat and Kylee has a birthday party across the street. I have to lead music at a baptism on Saturday. Not a bad weekend ahead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my parents are still in the same place they have always been. I don't know how well you remember Dayton but I live on Roughing It Rd. Four houses up from where we used to live before I turned five. kind of funny on that the home were built in 79. not to bad it was what we could afford at the time and had some land to it. my parents are doing pretty well my dad hasn't worked for years so it is my mom working full time for the state of nevada.