Monday, March 27, 2006

busy, busy,rest ahhh

Ok, to start things off, have you ever hurt your arm pit? Yesterday I was sorting through all the wet coats and snow gear when Lee joe's coat had something stuck between to rubbermaid containers. I pulled and it released, and SMACK. The plastic pull attached to elastic hit me in my arm pit square in the tender part. It is still welted and man did it HURT. I think I will survive.

So last week, monday I told you about, Tues was the real birthday, weds kylee and autumn both went to activity days and there was piano,violin and YW for the older two girls. Thursday we had a friend party with 13 girls total. We turned all the girls into Tinkerbell. Friday there was a talent show at the church. All the girls lip synced and sang, not a true lip sync to the veggie tales belly button song. Kylee and Autumn danced their ballet dance with two other girls in our ward. The song they dance to is butterfly kisses and man it can bring you to tears being a mom or dad of girls. Then Amber and Kelsea did a skit with two other Young women and a leader. Before we went to that I was so exhausted from the week and didn't want to go at all. I did and then Sat and Sun we went up to the mountains and stayed at Lee Joe's bosses cabin (70's trailer with an add on). Melissa and her kids came. It rained and then it snowed. The snow was so deep up there it was as deep as I am tall in places. We went snowmobiling and sledding until 9pm on Sat. It was snowing and snowmobiling was hard because the snow hurt when it hit your face and it was hard to see through the helmet with the protector thing over your eyes in the dark. We snowmobiled on the lake,kind of weird knowing you are on a big frozen lake. The kids all had a blast. When I would walk up the hill I kept sinking into snow up to my knee. Talk about a great workout. We ate dinner after 10. Everyone went to bed and some of the kids were up at 7:30 ready to go again. We ate got everything together and went out again. It snowed 5 inches over night. The kids sledded and never tired for over two hours. We all took turns driving kids on snow mobiles and going for fun rides on our own. When we got back to the cabin the van got stuck and we had to push it out. We got home and boy were we ever exhausted. But it was a great time. And our office has all the doors up and is primered YAY. It is ready for paint and then flooring and we are in-I forgot it needs trim too. It looks fantastic.

It is spring break this week and we are all in for a rest and spring cleaning.

Happy Birthday Sierra!!

No comments: