Monday, May 12, 2008

sniff sniff sneeze

The neti pot is still a fantastic invention but when the car is almost yellow from pollen it is hard not to be affected. The lilacs are in full bloom right now and my eyes are itchy. Lee Joe is having trouble too and he usually is mildly affected. Lee Joe and I have had to have our bedroom window open at night and that doesn't help.

I would like to say that mothers day was wonderful but for some reason everyone was so tired and dragging to our 9am church. Hannah cried going to Primary that she wanted to go home. That hasn't happened in a long time. She stayed with me and I felt the same. I think we should have all stayed home and rested. But we didn't. We weren't able to get the Bar b Q I was hoping for. They looked at them though. I got a large glass shell thing to go with my beach theme in my living room and our neighbor down the road is going to take pictures of my girls as well. I got a nap though before we went to my moms. Lee Joe made dinner. I think I had something flu like though why I felt so bad. Lee Joe has it a little and Autumn was feeling awful last night. She is home today and Lee Joe and I are still having waves of it.

We went to my mom's and I gave her all the framed pictures of us all. We were able to go back to the park on Saturday and get pictures of my brother and his daughter and a real ALL the grandkid picture for my mom. The last one she got was when my nieces were babies and Hannah wasn't here yet. Saturday kicked my butt. Kelsea had a game at 9 out in Meridian. They won. Scored a 3 point and another basket. 3 of our really good players were gone with their traveling basketball team and our girls still did well. There is another red headed girl on their team and I noticed last week she would not pass to Kelsea. She did it again that morning. But the 2nd game in the afternoon was too intense for her to be selective. They won it.It was an intense game and Kelsea was on it! She scored 9 points and was an awesome rebounder and intense on defense. She had a great game that game. Their team is in first now going into tournament this coming weekend. We did pictures in between games. Her 2nd game was at 5 so when I got home I had to get busy to get the pictures in to wal-marts one hour and had a couple more frames to get. But I did it. At 9 I left wal-mart and I was so tired walking to the car. Kelsea went to the SND on Sat. Amber didn't but we made her bring Kelsea home. She knows this one boy that goes to another school likes her. He is another Matt. She was dreading going because she thought he was going to tell her. He did and danced with her 5 times. She was overwhelmed with that kind of attention. She is so funny about it that we all laugh at her. But she is nice to them and isn't mean so I am proud of her for that.
Hannah's recital on Friday was so cute. She wore this ballerina tutu. I need to download those pics still.
This week is full and so is the next. I have an auxillary training meeting on Thursday. We will see if I go. Amber has a concert tonight. There are like 3 things now around 7 on Weds. A mother daughter thing for Activity days on Weds is an unknown if it is at 6 or 7. I got a sub call today but couldn't go in. I will be in 3 days this week already. Hannah has a field trip in the morning on the half day I am working in the afternoon. But I don't have an afternoon dace class tomorrow. I don't know if that helps that much this week though. Instead of continuing this blog I need to put my dryer back where it goes so I can use it. It is still having issues. I need to post more pictures.

School is almost over! Then we have summer school but I will have my evenings back. Oh YAY and I have a licensed driver so summer school won't be nearly as bad as in the past couple summers.

I forgot, I know whose class Hannah will be in next year. I am so glad we live in this school district and my kids are at the school that they are in. Hannah will be in the 1-2 GATE combo class next year. But I was surprised because she tested as not just gifted but highly gifted and the highly gifted kids can go to another elementary school. Her IQ is 143! So I had to decide between regular classroom, GATE at our school or GATE at another school. We choose our school and in 2 years-only 2 years-the other two girls will be in Jr high and I can decide if Hannah needs it then.
I can't believe it. My 4th daughter told me she felt like she had a pulled muscle in her chest because it was sore. I asked her where it was and it dawned on me she is 10. She is growing. And now the other one hurts too. I am about to have 4 daughters in bras. 4 daughters on their way to PMS!!!!!!!! Someone save us!!!!

3 comments:

Janika said...

My 10-year-old is having I'm not growing fast enough pains. She has a good two years before anything happens to her.

Maryanne said...

My daughter doesent even think like that. and I will ony have to go through it once. Yeah me. That is quit enough for me. I glad that you all had a good mothers day. love you.

The Woodward Family said...

I'm looking forward to summer, too! Anthony failed his driving permit test on Saturday, but we should have a chauffer here soon.

I'm sure glad I have only one girl. She's only 7 and trouble already. I can only imagine what she'll be like when she gets PMS.

Good thing mine will be ending this year! The boys in the house will only have to deal with 1 PMS and one menopausal womand at a time. Menopause is easier than PMS.