Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Back

We went and came back in record time to Eastern Idaho. We left late Saturday and came home late Sunday. All the kids were hammered. Kylee and Hannah didn't make it to school. Autumn came home at 1 and Amber missed her first class of the day which is a zero hour class. Kelsea gets the award for the day for making it to seminary, school and tennis! I have pictures of a few exhausted girls I need to post.

We have had some follow up with the doctor for both Amber and Kelsea on their issues. Amber does not have a wart but an angry mole on her chest so she is on antibiotics. We still have reason to be concerned for Kelsea. A little bit. He gave of information on benign hypermobility syndrome and with that is marfan syndrome which is what he think she might have and so we are going in Weds morning for an echocardiogram for hopefully ruling things out.

Needless to say I was sick Sunday evening along with Amber. We both didn't feel great yesterday and I was super sick this morning but I have been able to kick the headache by late morning but they sap my energy. Needless to say besides the running of the kids there are a lot of other extreme stressors going on and I tend to react with ailments more than any other way. I am just glad this week isn't horrible. I could take it easy for the first time in weeks today.

Kelsea was to have a tennis match today and it started to downpour buckets about the time they were to play. I went to the park to rescue her and her friend. I was going to watch. They have their city tournament on Thursday and the forecast is not looking so good. But the championship basketball game is Weds night so wish her luck.

Pictures of our trip are coming.

2 comments:

Janika said...

Good luck on your game Kelsey. It was great to see all of you. Too bad it was so short.

The Woodward Family said...

Hope you're feeling better. Do you have 2 weeks of school left like us? Bet you can't wait for summer vacation!