Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Vacation is over.

I am sad. It is back to the taxi service here. I really enjoyed having the kids around and not chasing off all over town. They didn't fight after Christmas hardly at all because they were enjoying their Christmas gifts so much and they were sick. Yesterday Hannah had an eye doctor appointment. Her vision hasn't changed. Kylee got a filling today. Kylee may get to sing at the Governors inauguration on Friday but that means two practices today and tomorrow I just found out about. And Amber still needs her DRIVING PERMIT!!! for drivers ed that starts next week. Basketball for Kelsea is going to start anytime. So here we are in the throes of many more miles. My office is coming along. I hung pictures and there are shelves above my desk. Organization is under way and the back of the garage is starting to empty out. But the rest of the house is a mess. I think Hannah is missing her sisters today because she is needing a lot of attention today.

No comments: