Thursday, January 04, 2007

Some Awesome cookies

I have found almost the best cookie recipe ever. Thomas, my neighbors, my brother-in -law thought they were awesome too. There is a package of Heath toffee bits that you can buy in the chocolate chip section. There is one kind with chocolate and one kind without. On the back of the packages there are recipes. The kind with chocolate has a peanut butter cookie recipe and on the ones without has one called butter brickle. The butter brickle is the #1 favorite though. I went to bed at 8 last night. I can't remember the last time I did that. It has been years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My birthday is on the 3rd. I remember my mom never combineing the two. When she gets older you could have a new years eve birthday party have a few close friends stay the night and all that good stuff.