Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I apologize

I like blogging. I like to see other people's blogs. But I haven't been good at keeping up with mine lately. I will blog more. But I am way past my bedtime. But I really have so much to say, I am also trying not to complain so much. Result of that-not a lot of blogging. Or it could just be that I am a mother of five with a hubby who is out of town way more than we thought he would be with this job-Jobs are wonderful things!-while I work full-time and cope with an illness that is made worse by my job. I forgive myself. But I do like to blog-I like it more when I have found my sense of humor though. And the kids at school aren't giving me much to write about this year. Geez..Yeah, I am getting chatty like I get when I am tired.

2 comments:

Kreller Kaboodle said...

I miss reading your blogs too!! I hope everything is going well for you! btw...I really look up to you!!

Kim and family said...

Aww thanks. I am kind of missing my creative juice. I need to be accepted as a reader on your blog. I guess I will tell you that on Facebook. :)