Saturday, July 04, 2009

What's up?

Oh I don't know. But then I remember what since today is the first day all week I am not grieved by an incredible sunburn. We went to Roaring Springs waterpark. The 3 youngest earned free tickets to go but they weren't as good of a deal in July and August so we went on the last day of the month. I wasn't as diligent as I made the kids about wearing sunscreen. But I put it on myself and them many times. We go at least once a summer and have come home sunburn free. So don't ever buy Equate sunscreen from Wal-mart. Banana Boat is the best. Kylee is allergic to Coppertone. With that lesson learned:
By the way, I would caption these but for some reason in Edit mode my pictures are a bunch of computer jargon. I need to figure out how to fix that.
Here is fun in the sun later to be captioned too much fun in the sun.













1 comment:

Claire :) said...

wow, that place looks fun! :) I wish I was there...