Monday, July 24, 2006

Now we are--


We have been back and trying to lay low. It has been over 100 degrees everyday since we got home. It seems the borrowed Lay car shifts worse the hotter it is so we don't go far. We have been to the pool several times. Bought school supplies on Friday. We ate lunch at Carl's Jr and they had the coolest play place, all the girls loved it. I have read 3 books since school got out.

On Sunday we drove to Eagle for Wade's Eagle Scout ceremony. He turned 18!! Oh my. We saw Dawn and her baby. She is CUTE! and we saw Heidi too. THey asked Amber to play piano. They wanted to sing God bless America and they didn't have music. Amber spent about 10 minutes figuring it out and they asked me to lead the music. We got through it. The closing song had music so that one went better. I guess it was a good thing we showed up.
Sat and today I helped my neighbor primer her house. They have been prepping it for some time now. I figured I better help them paint or they would be painting until Christmas. It took me two hours to roller the main front wall of their house. They were like "WOW, your fast" I went over today and rollered most of the back wall of their house in an hour and a half but it got too hot. It was a good way to loose a bunch of water weight. UGH. I was very smelly though.
I must go out and get some stuff for dinner. Maybe we will go to the pool tonight. Lee Joe is still side working and working out in this heat. He says it doesn't bother him. I suppose he is use to it.

2 comments:

Maryanne said...

That is an awesome picture of the view of lake tahoe.

Kim and family said...

I will send you copies of the pictures I took in Tahoe. I got a few cute ones of your kids too.