Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Well, the usual?

My life is so busy right now it has been making me sick. I spent a 2nd weekend-a 3 day weekend really sick again with mouth sores. It was so bad I couldn't talk and could hardly eat anything I couldn't go to a graduation we were suppose to go to this weekend or go to church. But Monday was nice. We got some yard cleaned up and set up the gazebo I got for mothers day on the rock patio. We bar b Q some steaks. They were so good I suffered through the pain of eating them because I was so starving for something chewier than yogurt. We have since eaten dinner in the Gazebo the last 3 days.

Last week Amber severely sprained her ankle, playing basketball again during lunch. We had to take her to the Dr again. She had her 7th x-ray of the year. 5 have been in the last 3 weeks. Two dentist x-rays, MRI, 2 on her feet. She is wearing a splint on her ankle.

Amber had an awards ceremony last night. I think she was up getting awards more than almost all the 9th graders. She got an Jr Honors society pin, MVP for JV Volleyball-award and medal, Presidential academic award, Honor roll, 3 sport award, And the Band Directors award. Her name will be on a plaque in the band room. She was hoping for that award and they gave her a plaque to hang on her wall.

Kelsea is doing well in Volleyball. She plays well. Her team has won every game she has played except for one game and Kelsea missed that game. Their last game is tomorrow. It is a very short season.

I don't mind my job except for the crosswalk, mainly because people always run the light and I would be so sick if one of those kids got hit while I was doing the crosswalk. ANd when I go to sleep at night and close my eyes I see little kids running all over the playground like a bunch of little crazy ants. But I can't do this job full time next year. I might look at part-time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds crazy. And Amazing at the same time! My SIL was just considering a crosswalk job, it's on a very slow street right in front of her house. Your nightmares sound scary. It wouldn't be your fault if someone got hit by a car. The driver would be charged so don't fret. Are you coming to NV in July Aug??? I wanna get a pic of all of us and go to Wild Waters with everyone.

Maryanne said...

What is one more x-ray. She is a tough kid. When is the last day of school? I bet the summer will prove to be just a complicated.