Thursday, April 08, 2010

Just so you know

So today was nuts and I didn't have time for migraine but that is what I got. Could be because I had no fun the past 2 days.
I colonoscopy. For a recap. Everyone said the prep stuff-probably like 2 gallons of nasty, was nasty. Once I disguised it with Crystal light it was somewhat drinkable but I only drank a little more than hapf of it before I just felt like I had the flu-achy and my face was flushing and chills. I had some sinus crud going on to make it lovely and couldn't take anything. So my colonoscopy was 1 the next day. I thought I didn't do the prep right. I was worried I messed it up. Everyone told me though that I wouldn't remember anything. I mean everyone I talked to said that. They drugged me but it must not have been enough and I remember EVERYTHING. It was painful. Reminded me of having kids at one point. Yep, hurt like that. I saw what my insides look like and I remember EVERYTHING!! The results were, I guess, not bad. Healthy except for some internal hemmorids. Like anyone wants to really know that but at least I know. Not much I can do about that though.
And it's Spring. Spring gets as nuts as December. Not fun at all.

Kelsea is still having some friend drama but that is calming down a little.
Amber has changed her minor to Biomedical engineering. Her major is material something engineering. I can't remember it all. And she decided to try out for the Blue Thunder Marching Band. She is excited and I am for her too. They are so much fun.
My 3 youngest are keeping my free taxi service running. I am ready for summer vacation. I think it is 8 weeks away. Could be 7 but I need to look it up to be sure. No funny anecdotes today. I am too drugged I think.

1 comment:

The Woodward Family said...

Man, you've sure had your fair share of health probs. Hope you're feeling much better, and SOON!