Saturday, September 26, 2009

Birthdays and flus

So I should mention first of all that today is Kylee's birthday. My middle child is 13 years old. She has been one of my easiest at times of my kids. She is really laid back-almost too much at times. She goes with the flow. She just had a great day with her grandma and was spoiled beyond belief but she had a great day. We were both treated to lunch at the Olive Garden by my mom as well. My favorite place EVER!! So she got all the Teen girly girl stuff. Make-up, nail polish, some clothes, jewelry and a DS game. She was very excited.

Then my mom threw in my birthday tonight and I got a Wii fit. I like it a bunch.

I think I might have been hit with the H1N1 virus last week. I had the symptoms and was down for 4 days. I didn't know that is what it was when I started to feel it coming on Saturday morning as I was away from home. I had a very nice weekend in spite of being sick, in Jordan Utah at a time out for women event. I had one of the best dinner's out at a mexican restaurant before I parted ways with Devanie and Her in-laws. I have still been feeling not quite myself all week so I hope this thing doesn't rebound. blech....

1 comment:

Janika said...

One of the kids in our ward got swine flu. Hope Kylee had a happy birthday. The middle child is always the easiest.