Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Music

So I am really liking some music right now. Why I am posting it- well I feel like sharing somewhere. I don't want to do a music link on the side so you will have to chesk it out.

I am so liking this one funky song-- It is "Say Hey (I love you)" By Michael Franti. It is such a fun song.

I just got two more songs that are totally different and LOVE them. They are By Priscilla Ahn and they are "Dream" and "In a Tree" That one is currently on some car commercial and that is what led me to both so there you go.

Just watch the biggest looser while riding a stationary bike-- Motivating!!!! There is woman on the show that lost her hubby and two kids in a car accident. Breaks yout heart completely but she is there for herself. And then there is the biggest woman ever on the show that grew up in foster care and is a social worker now. Gotta love her. You want them all to stay so much longer than they ever let any of them stay.

So in the coming week or two I complain about everyone being sick- it should be no surprise. More than half the 6th grade was sick yesterday. Today we were sending kids home that had fevers but didn't look sick. No nurse in the afternoon. I was the nurse. YUCK!! I washed and washed my hands.


I need to be doing something else somewhere else. Just wanted to throw some random tidbits out there.

2 comments:

Janika said...

I am sick today and my computer has a virus, but I still think it is safe for you to read my blog ;)

jadell said...

ok, seriously??? Half the 6th grade!!! Yuck! Keep it on that end of the school, k? :) I don't want my first grader sick. If he gets sick, then the whole family gets sick and that's no good.
Sirah