Thursday, December 15, 2005

Christmas is coming!

Devanie gave me the gift of a blogsite! How about that! Lately it has been so busy I haven't been able to get to my computer much.

In the last two weeks there have been 5 basketball games,a dance recital in senior center for 3 girls, two Christmas concerts, two doctors appointments, 4 sick kids-one was my nephew, I have been picking up my neice 3 days a week, lots of babysitting for two older girls, Christmas shopping and wrapping, An Honor Orchestra audition-Amber made it on the Oboe. I could almost sing the 12 days of Christmas for the last 12 days!!

Amber is on JV basketball but is the most aggressive and reliable player. She steals the ball all the time. Parents will tell me she spent a lot of time on the floor if I missed something. One game she almost had her nose broke because a girl elbowed her in the face gave her an awful bloody nose. Her nose did bruise and swell a little. They play that team today again. I will be at that game to make some noise! She also got an award for most outstanding player on the JV Volleyball team. She is headed that way for basketball again usually making at least half of the teams points every game so she is having a good time. The coach told one of the girls that Amber was the best player and it started some sort of spat between the girls. Kelsea, Kylee and Autumn will be playing after Christmas.

The rest of the girls are so excited for Christmas. Hannah is excited for both her birthday and Christmas.
I will figure out how to post pictures and I will post some from our trip to Seattle.

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

YEAH!!! you got the Email!! Glad to see you up and running! To upload a picture you may have to shrink it first. There is a mountain picture you click on that says "add image" when you scroll over it. Click on it, click "Browse" and FIND where your picture is saved. Then you chose where you want it on the page click "upload image" it will take a second then click "Done" when "Done" appears. Good Luck!

Unknown said...

That was me posting BTW