Monday, April 02, 2012

Hannah's program

Hannah was Clamity Jane in the 4th grade program.  I am seriously proud of her.  She got a little accent going, used a lasso, and sang in a way I had never heard her sing before.  I loved that Kelsea went to see her at the dress rehearsal and was texting me because she was so proud of her little sister.  But I remember when Amber was in 4th grade she had a big lead part in that program and Kylee did too in the 4th grade so she is carrying on.  The other thing about this is Hannah was 2nd choice to play this part.  The other little girl had to perform for St patrick's day with her Irish dance group.  Everyone said how great she was.  I watched it a couple of weeks later and am still blown away. 

2 comments:

Keesha n David Brown said...

Wow! She is a natural! Great job, Hannah!

Aunt Melissa said...

What a little star! Amazing job, Hannah!!! Love you!