Saturday, August 13, 2011

Reception pics

These are Devanie's reception pictures. Read the post below this one that tells about all this.




Guest book with toss bouquet. Part of my gazebo with the picture on it. The gift table with the paper flowers behind it.



I had a display table. Ryan made this fantastic lego Twin Falls temple. The goblets with lemon, gel beads and lights inside. My computer crashed so I couldn't lable the stuff I put here but I brought Amber's first white dress. One of the great flower arrangments. The wavy frames have pictures of Amber and Ryan on the day they got engaged.

All of us at the arbor with the lamposts. I never got to watch the slide show Ryan's mom made. The center of the gym with park benches and lamp post in the center. You can see the ceiling.

Not sure why these two pictures are so much smaller.








The dessert table. And the small square centerpieces with lemons inside. All the yellow tables had these and the gray tables had the larger flower arrangements.


To see more pictures that the photographer took of Amber and Ryan go to:



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thank you for sharing. I so wish we could have been there to share in the day, enjoy family and help you out. Beautiful reception! I know you stressed over it - but I also know you and your talent and knew it would be gorgeous. You are amazing!

Love you,

Liss