Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pictures

Kylee and Autumn had a church activity where they got pictures taken in our favorite picture taking park. Anna had a friend come and take these pictures. Anna took some too but I haven't seen all of hers yet but theones I have seen were really good too.







Kelsea is getting her senior pictures done on September 11th. We will see if that changes. We are going to get hers done downtown and we will see what else happens with those.
I am back to work tomorrow. Not excited at all. I am having memory issues remembering kids names I have usually known well. And the busy is starting to happen already. I still can't get Kylee and Autumn home long enough to get them ready for school. Oh well. So Maybe I will keep up with my blog, maybe not. I will try.

No comments: