Friday, August 06, 2010

Crazy sleeper

This is a random post but it needs to be noted that.....Hannah is crazy and terrible sleeper. When she is sleeping with her mother who happens to be a very light and sensitive sleeper it makes for a really super bad night's sleep.
Hannah slept with me two nights ago. Lee Joe has been gone most of the week with work while Kylee Autumn and Kelsea are gone on a church trip. She moves all night long. She pulls the covers, almost scratches up my legs with her long toenails, and she sits up and looks at you like she's drunk and gives the goofiest smile you have ever seen in your life before she laid back down to sleep some more. Rough night. She seemed rested though.
Night two-last night. I tell Hannah she can't sleep in the bed with me. But she can bring in her princess air mattress thingy she has. That is the most noisey air mattress EVER!!! Every time she moved it squeaked and scrunched. THEN she was talking a lot in her sleep. There were only 3 of us at home last night. That meant Spot slept with me too. She was piece of cake compared to Hannah.
Thank goodness everyone is home tonight. I would rather fuss at Lee Joe to roll over because he is snoring than put up with another 2 nights like that.
I feel bad because I do just love that little girl so much. I have never really minded sleeping with my kids but this is kid is restless.

Lee Joe starts his new job- for real-- On Tuesday. YAY!!

1 comment:

Janika said...

Just letting you know I am all caught up now. Good to "see" you.