Thursday, March 30, 2006

rest is nice or is it really rest?

I have been painting the office,closet and bedroom. I stayed up Tuesday night until 3 am. Yesterday I was able to put stuff in the new closet. All that stuff has been in my living room and Family room since Sept. It is so nice. There is still flooring and and trim left to put up downstairs and I need to paint the closet and ceiling in the bedroom.
We took Kylee and Autumn's bunkbeds apart. They thought that was exciting. We have more organization to do in their room.
Hannah went to the eye doctor yesterday. Her vision has improved some. We need to continue eye dropping her good eye and eye patching it. It is suppose to be eye patched 2 hours everyday but with our busy schedule it is so crazy that is almost impossible.
Amber is starting tennis after spring break. She took the kids to the park so she could practice with some friends. She hasn't played before so it should be interesting how well she does (or doesn't do) There is nobody but me in house. Peaceful.

Lee Joe is looking into buying an already established business. That is scary because we have been there done that with self emplyment 2 times already. We will see what happens. It rained pretty good yesterday and it looked like he rolled in a mud puddle when he came home yesterday. His coat was covered in mud. It had to be hosed off before it was put in the washer. He is such a hard worker.

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

I don't know were he got the hard worker gene. I know mom works hard at a lot of things. But I don't think it is manual labor. Amber is a born athlete so I think she will be good at it. I want to do somemore fixit projects on our house. So come down and paint for me.