Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer Fun

I have been trying to make sure the girls get to have a summer in between the all the running for wedding stuff. The wedding has taken over my life and there isn't much time left. But a few weeks ago we had coupons to go to Wahooz so the three youngest and I had a great time.

We came home and this is what the kids looked like after miniature golf.


One of the girls put these googly eyes over their eyes when we got home. We had a great laugh over it.






I had my first nightmare over the wedding reception. I dreamt that people started coming and I didn't have everything set up, then I realized I wasn't dressed, Kelsea and Kylee's dresses were still white and hadn't been dyed yet. I didn't know where Amber and Ryan were and there was a strange Christmas themed musical number for the ring ceremony. It was strange and one of those dreams where you wake up with a ton of anxiety and then you are super relieved that it wasn't real. But the anxiety still lingers. Of course I have anxiety of this over some duration at least a few times every day.


I wish I was a happy party planner. I think it will all be fine and will try to remember that whatever doesn't go well, well that is just a given for weddings. I won't sweat it but I would like to make sure I did the best job I could.

No comments: