Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The three ring circus

Just so you know, it's a 3 ring circus here right now. I think it was a zoo over the weekend but this week is definately a circus. Tally on drs appts--5 for 3 people this week. 2 down-3 more to go. I took today off and am really suppose to be getting a bunch of financial crap togother but it's SCARY!! but I will do it and I have an hour left. I shouldn't be here.
Autumn has 3 tennis matches and tournament this week. I might make one. I missed watching her yesterday. I have a husband driving from Montana all week and I just laugh because that is typical of weeks like these. It is out of our hands and the way it is that I get to become a super woman but really by the end of the week I am a frazzled SUPER big mess. But to everyone else I guess I look fine. Concert tonight for Kelsea -missed Kylee's last volleyball game. Amber might be down for the week after today. The cyst she had last fall/winter came back and I have to tell you it is one of the worst things I have ever witnessed someone suffering through and she gets to do it again. Poor kid and not great timing with marching band. By the way I so enjoy watching the BSU marching band! Yep, just love it.
We now know Kelsea is allergic to all trees, grass and weeds, some mold and dustmites. Somewhat allergic to dogs. But she is NOT allergic to cats. I loved how the doctor put it. "You got an A on your allergy test today." I took pictures of her back on my phone. I can't really put it on here but she was red and irritated all across her back. Just imagine that.
Somehow I am working full-time (fine, not today) with a spouse who's away, managing my house of 5 hormonal girls and I guess I am still alive, you will have to ask me 20 questions yourself to find out how 'all there' I am. Because I don't think I will even know. Back at it... where are all those darn papers????

No comments: