Monday, August 10, 2009

pictures promised

Here are my pictures. Not sure the order. I am still getting the computer jargon when the pictures upload and I am tolazy to preview. I know there is one of my tile job. Two of Hannah's cute glasses. The rest are of our hike from our little daytrip to Twin falls to Jared's house. We met Janika and had time to hang out for lunch and go on a couple of really short hikes with all the kids and take some pictures and then we had to come home so the 2 oldest could go see all the kids about to leave for college. So far the biggest event of our summer.









2 comments:

Claire :) said...

Wow! :D that cracks me up, I was there, and on the way home, Isaac, Jaeyden and, I were singing( yelling to the top of our lungs)some songs parents taught us! :)

Keesha n David Brown said...

Fun pics! Cute glasses, Hannah!!