Monday, June 19, 2006

I need to get the picture out of the camera but we got Autumn's haircut. She was at the 10 inch mark so we were able to have it cut for locks of love. Her friend had her hair cut before school got out and I thought it would be a good reason to get it cut. Autumn's Hair is real cute. I think this morning was the first morning I really thought about her hair and missed it. I think all the curl is gone now. But it is so much easier to take care of right now.

We are working on Week #2 with the kids home. We will see if I survive-just kidding. It is still a little cool and breezy for swimming. Kylee and Autumn started a cheerleading camp today. After this week it is just summer school PE for Amber until July 7, girls camp and band camp for Amber in August.

For Father's day, Lee Joe got a pair of basketball shoes, an Easy button from Staples, Kelsea made him a Duct tape wallet and Kylee got him a little trophy.

I am still working on my office. I need to paint the window sill and bookshelf. I am getting through the closet and making more room.

Company is coming this weekend, more cleaning to do! Guess who?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've considered that with the girls, but couldn't bring myself to do it back then, maybe in about a year If I don't get scissor happy before then

Unknown said...

Is there any chance you can make it to NV July 13, 14, 15, 16?

Janika will be there July 12-15
MaryAnne 12-18
Devanie 13-Aug 15

Kim and family said...

We are working on our visit plan. Lee Joe has all of a sudden gotten busier than ever. We were going to do something for the 4th, now he is working.